Zucchini Taco Boats. Zucchini taco boats will be in the recipe rotation throughout the fall for sure. This is my first time to try one of your recipes. I was very pleased with the taste!
Ingredients of Zucchini Taco Boats
- Prepare of Large Zucchinis.
- You need of Ground Turkey, turkey sausage, ground lean beef.
- Prepare of Chopped tomatoes.
- It's of Chopped onion.
- Prepare of Cilantro.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It's of Avocados.
You may ask, "What are zucchini taco boats?" Well, they are delicious! A great gluten-free option, zucchini taco boats are everything you could imagine. Ground turkey, taco seasoning, onion, and salsa are just some of the ingredients that come together within this recipe. With a vegan option, this taco boat recipe will become your best friend if you are trying to eat.
Zucchini Taco Boats step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown the meat and add taco seasoning to your liking. Scrape the zucchini and fill them with the browned meat. Top with cheese and place in the oven for about 15 min. or until cheese is melted. Remove and top with Pico de Gallo and Chooped avocados. Enjoy!.
Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats are loaded with taco seasoned ground beef, cheese and topped with your favorite toppings. These make a delicious low carb meal and are perfect for using up that zucchini! Cheesy Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats are a great way to enjoy a low-carb taco night and get an extra serving of vegetables! Packed with a flavorful taco filling and topped with melted cheese, you won't miss the tortilla! I've decided that next summer I need to increase the size of my vegetable garden.