Baked Lasgana with Zucchini and Feta Cheese. Mediterranean Baked Zucchini Sticks Recipe is crunchy oven roasted zucchini with feta cheese, fresh parsley and no breading. The herbs and feta cheese in this dish make it inexpensive, simple and full of flavour! Unlike traditional meat-filled lasagnas, this one is filled with additional cheese and vegetables, and instead of all the noodles, I halved the pasta and replaced them with Made with layers of creamy butternut squash, zucchini noodles, no-bake noodles, cheese, spinach, and more butternut squash.
Ingredients of Baked Lasgana with Zucchini and Feta Cheese
- It's 1 package of Lasagna or (long Pasta).
- It's 4 of Zucchini or Courgette.
- It's 250 grams of Feta Cheese.
- It's 4 tablespoons of Basil Pesto.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- It's 1 cup of Grated Pasta Cheese.
- Prepare of Bechamel Sauce.
- You need 4 cups of Milk.
- It's 4 Tablespoons of Cooking Butter.
- You need 6 Tablespoons of Flour.
- Prepare of Nutmeg (optional).
- You need Dash of Salt.
Top the zucchini baked omelet with feta cheese if you like. And garnish with the torn mint leaves you set aside earlier. Serve with lemon wedges on the side and sliced fresh vegetables like. This zucchini lasagna recipe is perfect when you're a little short on time, but you still want to knock the socks off anyone who eats it.
Baked Lasgana with Zucchini and Feta Cheese instructions
- Boil Pasta in salted water, strain and set aside. In a bowl toss in the Pesto, salt, the Feta Cheese diced into cubes, and diced Zucchini. Mix ingredients, add into your pasta. In a medium size buttered baking pan, add in the pasta mixture, and spread. Then take a medium size sauce pan, add in the butter stir until melted, add the flour continue to stir, slowly add in the milk, nutmeg and stir until it has become one thick sauce..
- Top your pasta mix with the Bechamel Sauce and pop into the oven for 1 hour. Thats it! Kali orexi 🙂.
If you love lasagna, but just don't have the time to wait for it to bake, make this easy free-form lasagna with roasted zucchini and yellow squash. I first made this zucchini lasagna recipe a few months ago when my parents came to visit for the holidays. I wanted to make them a fancy comfort-food dish that For the zucchini lasagna, you start with a layer of tomato sauce, cover it with thinly sliced zucchini, then spread a layer of the filling on top. Melitzanes me Feta: Baked Eggplant with Feta Cheese. This classic combination of baked eggplant, tomatoes and herbs is enhanced by the addition of feta cheese to create a delicious appetizer, side dish or meatless main dish.