Baked potato,zucchini,yellow squash,tomato. Baked Zucchini And Yellow Squash Casserole Recipes. Baked Chicken With Zucchini And Squash Recipes. You do not want to overcook the potatoes because you will still shredded and bake them.
Ingredients of Baked potato,zucchini,yellow squash,tomato
- It's 2 of medium potato.
- It's 2 of medium yellow squash.
- Prepare 2 of medium zucchini.
- It's 2 of medium tomato.
- It's 2 of onions, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need of fresh thyme.
- Prepare of salt.
- It's of pepper.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of grated parmesan.
For this edition of veggie bliss, I made a squash-centric soup using zucchini and yellow squash and added bell pepper, onion, cannellini. My German grandmother taught me to cook, and she used bacon drippings in almost every recipe, even cookies! I happened upon this concoction one summer Sunday afternoon when our neighbors gave us a bumper crop of vegetables from their garden. I do something similar by sauteing both yellow squash and zucchini with the onion, garlic in olive oil, but add fresh mushrooms and instead of fresh tomatoes I.
Baked potato,zucchini,yellow squash,tomato step by step
- Using mandelin slicer(optional), slice all the veggies..
- Heat oil,fry onions and garlic in a pan until caramalised.
- In baking dish, add the caramalised onions on the bottom first.
- Arrange the veggies one over the other separately, so that you could arrange easily in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle some fresh thyme. Drizzle with olive oil,season with salt, pepper. Cover with foil..
- Preheat the oven at 400 c. Bake the dish for 35 to 40 mins..
- Remove frm the oven, let it cool fr 5 mins without removing the foil.
- Put the oven after seasoning with some parmesan and broil fr 3 mins..
Baked potato, eggplant, zucchini and tomato casserole in rustic bowl, raw potatoes, parsley leaf and wooden spoon on the side, photographed overhead on dark wood with natural light. Zucchini and yellow squash are low in calories with a low glycemic index. Both squashes are a good source of vitamins A and C, fiber and potassium and they make a great zucchini gratin. The large zucchini are sometimes a little tougher and may require additional simmering and/or baking time. Squash and zucchini sautéed with onions, garlic, spices and topped with fresh tomatoes and parmesan cheese.