Courgette Patties with Tzaziki Dip. I am a huge courgette (zucchini) fan and especially in summer they taste even better. So I really wanted to use them in my recipes. These crisp little patties are delicious eaten hot with a cool dipping sauce of yoghurt and dill.
Ingredients of Courgette Patties with Tzaziki Dip
- You need 1 of kilo Courgette/Zucchini.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of Dill chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of Parsley choppped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Mint choppped (optional).
- Prepare 150 grams of Self-rishing flour.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It's of Pepper.
- It's of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare of Tzatziki Dip.
- Prepare 1 of Cucumber.
- It's 1/2 of kilo Yogurt.
- It's 3-4 of Garlic cloves.
- It's 1/2 cup of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Vinegar (white).
- It's of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Dill or Parsley (optional).
However, you should not store the courgettes together with apples or tomatoes, because both contain a gas called ethylene. Arrange the zucchini patties on a plate and serve with the yogurt sauce. courgette / zucchini tzatziki. Make a well in the centre, break in eggs, then gradually whisk together, adding milk, a little at a time, to make a smooth batter. Stir in courgette and season well.
Courgette Patties with Tzaziki Dip step by step
- Wash Courgette and pee..
- Grate and set in the sink so that all the excess water can drain..
- In a large bowl add in the Courgette, herbs, eggs, flour, salt, pepper and combine. Then with a spoon scoop one tablespoon of the mixture and set into the frying pan..
- Each side needs about 5 minutes to fry. Turn over when one side is golden brown..
- Tzatziki Dip Preparation.
- Cut Cucumber into 4 pieces, and spoon out the seeds..
- Next grate the cucumber.
- Grate garlic in a multi-blender.
- Add into the cucumber all the ingredients and mix….:).
- Simple to make and rather quickly….
For the tzatziki, place the Greek yogurt, mint and spring onion into a bowl and mix well. To serve, place the courgette ribbons in a pile onto a plate, with the tzatziki spooned over the top. Whip up this Easy Greek Yogurt Tzatziki Dip. It's the perfect appetizer for your next dinner party or after. These crisp-tender patties are a nice alternative to crab cakes and taste very similar, thanks to the seafood seasoning.