Chocolate Zucchini Bread. This easy Chocolate Zucchini Bread recipe is moist, chocolaty, and will remind you of your favorite chocolate cake. You will never know it is made with a vegetable! To keep the recipe vegan, I often use coconutmilk yogurt, but other nondairy yogurts such as almond or soy yogurt work as well.
Ingredients of Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- It's 2 cups of flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 3 of eggs beaten.
- You need 1 cup of oil.
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 3 of square unsweetened chocolate melted.
- You need 1 cup of chopped nuts(I used walnuts).
- It's 2 cups of grated zucchini.
Plus it's so incredibly delicious and a great way to satisfy your chocolate cravings and. Chocolate Zucchini Bread is moist and dare I say healthy from fruit and vegetable throughout this deep, dark chocolate loaf! My mother used to make the most insanely delicious zucchini bread. This Chocolate Zucchini Bread recipe came about because one summer I had a glut of zucchini, and I wanted to make something new.
Chocolate Zucchini Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Grease and flour or spray 2 8x4 bread pans or this makes 2 1/2 dozen cupcakes..
- Mix flour,baking powder,and salt..
- Add eggs,oil,sugar,vanilla and chocolate. Mix well..
- Fold in zucchini and nuts. Batter is stiff and thick like a brownie mix..
- Divide batter between pans..
- Bake 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool. Refrigerate leftovers. Freezes well..
Since everything seems to taste better when it contains chocolate. This easy Chocolate Zucchini Bread recipe is made with zucchini and loaded with chocolate chips. It's super moist, rich, delicious and oil-free! Chocolate Zucchini Bread - Moist, rich, chocolaty and the chocolate chunks inside are melted and create an amazing texture. To print the recipe check the.