Zucchini pasta with avocado pesto. This spiralized zucchini pasta is tossed in creamy basil and avocado pesto to make a deliciously low carb and gluten-free dinner! Zucchini is soft enough to cut into perfect spirals, and its neutral flavor makes it great as a pasta substitute! And when topped with creamy avocado pesto…perfection. best healthy shrimp.
Ingredients of Zucchini pasta with avocado pesto
- It's 1 of zucchini.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of ripe avocado.
- You need Handful of fresh basil leaves.
- You need 15 pieces of fresh oregano leaves.
- You need 60 g of pine nuts.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Black pepper.
- Prepare 100 g of parmesan cheese for topping.
The avocado with pesto was a pleasant change, I used Morningstar vegetarian meatless chick'n strips in place of the chicken and it was very tasty. Spiralized zucchini pasta is a great way to sneak in extra veggies, and it's much more fun than simply opening a box of pasta! Zucchini Pasta Shrimp with creamy avocado pesto sauce. This zoodles-with-avocado-pesto recipe is quick and perfect for summer.
Zucchini pasta with avocado pesto instructions
- With a veggie peeler slice the zucchini diagonally into thin slices. Then cut them diagonally again into spaghetti size strips. Of course if you have veggie spiralizer you are free to use it instead.
- Put a little olive oil in a pan and fry the zucchini with a pinch of salt until cooked. Keep it warm..
- Make the avocado pesto: put the peeled avocado and olive oil,pine nuts, the fresh herbs,lemon juice and salt and pepper into a food mixer and mix it to a smooth paste..
- Serve the zucchini spaghetti with the avocado pesto and top it with the parmesan. Let me know if you re-created this recipe :D.
Zucchini noodles with shrimp can be made vegan, with shrimp, or with chicken..with Pistachio Avocado Pesto recipe: This creamy, colorful dish is quick to make and full of skin-beautifying antioxidants like vitamin C from zucchini Add sea salt to taste. Mix pesto with zucchini pasta and top over thin strips of purple cabbage. Finally top with tomatoes, minced chives and season. in Main Dish, Sides & Snacks. Using a spiralizer, cut your zucchini into ribbons and set aside. This clean eating shrimp zucchini pasta with avocado pesto alfredo is delicious and low carb!