Zucchini Jam (Vegan). This Creamy Zucchini Oatmeal can be served hot or cold and makes for the perfect nourishing breakfast! It's also Vegan, Gluten Free, and Refined Sugar Free. Posts about Vegan jam written by dragonlife.
Ingredients of Zucchini Jam (Vegan)
- It's 1 of small zucchini.
- You need 2 of apples.
- Prepare 4 tsp of cinnamon.
- It's 4 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 70 g of golden raisins.
These vegan zucchini brownies are incredibly rich and gooey. A decadent dessert bar with hidden fruits and vegetables for added Fudgy Vegan Zucchini Brownies. Need a way to use up zucchini? Zucchini Pineapple Jam Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Zucchini Jam (Vegan) step by step
- Shred the peeled apples and the zucchini into small thin pieces. Put it in a tall pan on the stovetop with the sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon..
- Stir it frequently and add some water if needed to avoid sticking to the bottom of the pan..
- Cook it on slow fire until the zucchini and apples "fall into themselves" and become creamy..
- When its ready add the golden raisins and put it into glass jars, turn the jars upside down, and let the jam cool off upside down..
- When its cold you can put it in the fridge. Let me know if you tried this recipe :).
These healthy zucchini pancakes are made with a blend of whole-grain, gluten-free flours, and are free from dairy and eggs. This recipe is perfect for summer when zucchini is cheaply available and it's too hot to turn on the oven! Savory #Vegan Zucchini Muffins via @TheHummusapien #ad @BlueDiamond"]. This post is sponsored by Blue Diamond Almonds. Thanks for supporting the brands that make Hummusapien.