Zucchini Tomato Cake. How to make Healthy Zucchini Tomato Bake: This vegetable bake is SO easy to make. Then, layer zucchini + tomatoes in a pan. You can make a pattern like I did, or just toss them in there!
Ingredients of Zucchini Tomato Cake
- Prepare of batter mix:.
- It's 3 of large shredded zucchini.
- It's 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- It's 50/50 of mix sour cream and mayonnaise.
- Prepare of chopped dill.
- Prepare 1 of chopped garlic clove.
- Prepare 4 of tomatoes.
Healthy and simple to make, this recipe is a wonderful option for vegetarians and not only. Our Chicken Zucchini Tomato Bake is loaded with flavor. Tender chunks of chicken and zucchini with tomatoes and peppers, plus a crispy crumb topping. We first made this Chicken Zucchini Tomato Bake over the summer when we had tons of fresh zucchini and tomatoes on hand from our backyard garden.
Zucchini Tomato Cake instructions
- Before mixing all the ingredients for the batter squeeze out the zucchini juice..
- Add more flour if necessary.
- Fry on both sides.
- Layer out all the prepared ingredients. First layer the zucchini pancake then spread the sour cream mix and cut tomatoes on top. Repeat!.
- Let it cool down in the fridge for at least 10-15 minutes.
- Bon appetit!.
This Savory Zucchini Bread recipe combines zucchinis, tomatoes, and lots of delicious flavors in tasty savory bread. Savory Quick Bread recipes are easy to make and a perfect summer bread for your favorite vegan dishes. See tips for making this into a savory cheesy zucchini bread. Top with tomatoes and remaining cheese mixture. In a saucepan, saute onion in remaining butter until tender; add bread crumbs and toss to combine.