Courgette and Feta filling Muffins. Learn how to make Pancetta, courgette & feta muffins and get the Smartpoints of the recipes. Heat a non-stick frying pan with oil spray and slowly cook capsicum and spring onions until browned. Remove from heat and set aside.
Ingredients of Courgette and Feta filling Muffins
- You need 2 of large Courgettes.
- It's 100 grams of yogurt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Dill.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It's 1/4 cup of Corn oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of Self-Rising-Flour.
- Prepare 100 grams of Feta Cheese.
- You need of paper cup cakes holders 12.
Served with rocket salad, smoked salmon and pine nuts. Old picture, so I can't remember the recipe, but will update this if I make them again. Tailler la feta en petits dés. Incorporer la farine tamisée avec la levure chimique.
Courgette and Feta filling Muffins step by step
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl..
- Add paper cupcake holders into the muffin form and add a spoon full of the mix. Bake at 180 degrees at low heat for 1 hr and 30 minutes, and until golden brown on top. Let the cupcakes cool for 15 minutes. Kali Orexei!!! 🙂.
These savoury muffins make a tasty snack - ideal for hungry kids, home from school. Or why not pop one in their packed lunch? Stir in the grated carrot and courgette. Shaving the courgette into long strips and then curling them creates a gorgeous effect. What a hearty way to start your day: warm muffins stuffed with roasted sweet potatoes, baby kale and feta cheese.