Parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce. Zucchini Fries are the perfect way to enjoy fresh garden zucchini and are perfect served as an appetizer or a side dish! Crispy and crunchy with tender zucchini inside, these parmesan zucchini fries are going to be your new favorite snack! These Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries are a healthy, crave-worthy alternative to French fries, and a great easy side dish for practically any dinner.
Ingredients of Parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce
- You need 2 of medium zucchini.
- You need 3/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It's 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It's of Spicy appetizer dipping sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of horseradish.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of mustard.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire.
- It's 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- It's 1 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
This recipe for Parmesan fried zucchini is a delicious way to prepare this incredible variety of squash. Caramelized Onion Fritters with Spicy Aioli Dipping SauceLord Byron's Kitchen. Mini Zucchini Fritters with Spicy Remoulade Dipping SauceBlackberry Babe. These Zucchini Crisps really do stand up to all the hype.
Parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce instructions
- Cut each zucchini in half lengthwise 4 x (to make eight long sticks from each squash). Then cut the sticks in once crossways making 16 sticks from each squash approximately 4 inches long and a 1/2 thick.
- Prepare two sealable bags one with egg.
- One with the mixture of grated Parmesan cheese garlic powder and black pepper.mix.
- Dip each squash stick in egg shake off and then put in Parmesan mixture coating all sides place on a baking sheet in a single layer without touching.
- Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes flipping the fries rotating the pan halfway through until golden brown and crispy.
- Enjoy these delicious parmesan zucchini fries in the spicy dipping appetizer sauce enjoy y'all 💋.
They're the perfect appetizer or snack and one of the Pair that with Parmesan cheese and these fried zucchini crisps are literally small bites of heaven. Then there's the creamy, spicy Sriracha Greek Yogurt Dipping Sauce. Bake these beauties and prepare the dipping sauce. They should brown nicely and have a nice Crispy baked Parmesan zucchini fries/sticks. An excellent, salty side or appetizer.