Parmesan Breaded Chicken & Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb). Chicken breasts are breaded with flavorful crumbs, herbs, and Parmesan cheese, then baked for the "A wonderful baked chicken recipe that's quick and easy! Using just a few handy ingredients. Parmesan Crusted Chicken has a crispy parmesan crust with tender juicy chicken.
Ingredients of Parmesan Breaded Chicken & Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb)
- Prepare 2 of large chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of butter.
- It's 1 of egg.
- It's 2 Tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 packet of Shake N Bake Breadcrumbs - Parmesan.
- Prepare 1 packet of Shake N Bake Breadcrumbs - Extra Crispy.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- You need 2 of large zucchini.
- Prepare 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- It's of Garlic seasoning.
- You need 1 Tbsp of grated parmesan.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
Parmesan Crusted Chicken is quick and easy recipe to add to your chicken dinner repertoire! Chicken cutlets are breaded in parmesan cheese and bread crumbs, and pan fried until crispy. Fry the breaded chicken strips until both sides are golden brown. Remove from heat and drain on a paper.
Parmesan Breaded Chicken & Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) instructions
- Melt 1 Tbsp butter..
- Whisk together milk and egg..
- Dice chicken breasts or cut into small strips. Add salt & pepper..
- Lightly coat chicken with butter + milk&egg mixture..
- Mix one packet each of Shake N Bake breadcrumbs + 1/4 cup grated parmesan..
- Coat chicken in breadcrumb mix, place on nonstick baking sheet..
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-17 minutes..
- Use julienne peeler to slice zucchini into "noodles"..
- Sauté zucchini, stirring occasionally, for 5-7 minutes with 1 tbsp. butter, minced garlic, garlic seasoning, salt and pepper. Once cooked, sprinkle with 1 Tbsp grated parmesan..
- Plate zucchini noodles and serve with chicken on top, cutting into smaller pieces if desired..
Chicken parmesan is a traditional Italian meal of thinly sliced chicken breast breaded then baked The ingredients and breading instructions for the baked parmesan chicken are the same as pan. We're always trying out different breadings to see what works best on what meat. The other night we did a light coating of coconut flour on some fresh tilapia and it was on. Chicken Parmesan is a classic for a reason! Chicken cutlets, breaded and fried, smothered with tomato sauce, and covered with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses are so good.