Zucchini Crisps / Fat Bombs / Keto Cheese Chips. These thin and crispy chile lime zucchini chips are the perfect low-carb alternative to potato chips! Start with garden-variety zucchini and finish with a low-carb dream come true. Set a timer and check after an hour.
Ingredients of Zucchini Crisps / Fat Bombs / Keto Cheese Chips
- Prepare 1 of large (diameter) Zucchini.
- It's of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare of Cheddar.
- It's of Parmesan.
- You need of Butter.
- It's of Pink Salt or Sea salt.
- It's of Pepper (optional).
Creamy Cheesecake fat bombs are bites of heaven and a keto dieter's dream! Parmesan Zucchini Chips Parmesan Fries Zuchinni Chips Bake Zucchini Baked Zuchinni Recipes Shredded Zucchini Recipes Zucchini Squash Casserole Baked Zucchini Sticks Side Dishes. KETO - Chocolate Cream Cheese Fat Bombs. Keto Cheddar Cheese Crisps Low-Carb Chips.
Zucchini Crisps / Fat Bombs / Keto Cheese Chips instructions
- Slice zucchini into thin round chips. Pat down with a paper towel or tea towel and remove the excess moisture..
- In a non stick pan lay pieces of zuccini in rows- each with a bit of butter on top and bottom,.
- Add cream cheese and cheddar (i used colby jack) in the center, then sprinkle parmesan cheese all over. Lightly salt and add pepper if you want..
- Heat mini oven to 220 degrees. Cook for 30 minutes or until golden..
- I kept an eye on it and turned down the temperature when it was starting to get some color..
- For crispier chips you can opt to remove the butter. I added butter to make it fat bombs. 😊.
- Consume right away, as storing it loses the crisp..
These Keto Cheese Chips are super easy to make and An Easy Keto Cheese Chips Recipe that makes a delicious low-carb snack for paleo and cluten free dieters. These Keto cheese chips are a great source of calcium, sodium, fat and protein. These Keto zucchini chips are super simple to make and are perfect for you ketogenic or low carb diet! Keto Fat Bomb Cream Cheese Recipe, from Low Carb No Carb. These cream cheese bombs are a perfect addition to the LCHF way of eating.