Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb). This Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Squash does remind me of chicken Alfredo pasta, because the major flavors come from the sauce. And this low-carb, keto white pasta sauce is amazing! As you may already know, spaghetti squash does not taste any closer to pasta… More affordable recipes of what we create at home.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb)
- It's 2-3 of large chicken breasts.
- You need 4 of large zucchini.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of grated parmesan.
- It's 3 Tbsp of garlic seasoning.
- It's 3 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of butter.
- It's 1 Tbsp of fresh parsley.
- You need 4 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Keto Low Carb Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo Keto Low Carb Chicken Alfredo Fathead Pizza Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash Alfredo. I love zucchini, and I love Alfredo. I wish I would've found this recipe sooner! Atkins welcomes you to try our delicious Zucchini Chicken Alfredo recipe for a low carb lifestyle.
Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) instructions
- Dice chicken breasts and season with 2 Tbsp garlic seasoning, salt and pepper..
- Add 1 Tbsp (3 tsp) olive oil, 1 Tbsp butter, and 2 Tbsp minced garlic to large stovetop pan..
- Cook chicken in pan on medium heat, covered, for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally..
- Use spiralizer or julienne peeler to make zucchini "noodles.".
- Sauté zucchini noodles in 1 tsp olive oil, 1 Tbsp minced garlic, remaining garlic seasoning, and 2 Tbsp butter until cooked but slightly firm, stirring often..
- Melt 1/4 cup butter in medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Add heavy cream and simmer 5 minutes..
- Add minced garlic and 1 1/2 cups grated parmesan to saucepan and whisk quickly until thick and smooth. Stir in 1 Tbsp fresh parsley..
- Add alfredo sauce to zucchini and stir..
- Mix chicken into zucchini alfredo and serve..
Get started by browsing our full list of ingredients here. Thinly slice the zucchini with a vegetable peeler into thin strips; place in a large bowl. Pat dry the chicken breasts with paper towels and season each. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Hi Will, I have used zucchini for low carb noodles and they work great.