Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb). Our Amazing Chicken Parmesan Recipe Delivers Restaurant Quality Flavors To Your Home! Easy & Delicious Chicken Parm Recipe W/ Prego® Traditional Sauce. I promise you won't miss the carbs at all, the zucchini noddles do a fabulous job of replacing regular spaghetti noodles and they cook quicker too!.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb)
- It's 4 of large zucchini (6 small).
- It's 4-5 of thin sliced chicken breast strips.
- Prepare 1 packet of Shake N Bake Parmesan Breadcrumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of plain panko.
- It's 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of garlic seasoning.
- You need 1 Tbsp of fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- It's 3 of eggs.
- It's 3 Tbsp. of milk.
- It's 2 Tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- It's of Spaghetti sauce.
- You need of Fresh mozzarella.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It's to taste of Salt and pepper.
Set breaded chicken on a plate and repeat until all of the chicken breasts are breaded. Heat both oils in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Here is how you cook that. Ingredients of Parmesan Breaded Chicken & Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) Even my kids love this simple, healthy and low carb recipe.
Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) instructions
- Mix: breadcrumbs, panko, 2 Tbsp garlic seasoning, parsley, and grated parmesan..
- Whisk: eggs and milk..
- Coat: chicken in flour, then eggs, then breadcrumb mix..
- Bake: chicken at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes..
- Remove: chicken from oven, top with fresh mozarella, return to oven for 3 minutes (or until cheese is melted)..
- While chicken is in the oven, heat spaghetti sauce of your choice on stove, seasoning if desired..
- Use: spiralizer or julienne peeler to make zucchini "noodles.".
- Sauté: zucchini noodles in 1 tsp olive oil, minced garlic, remaining garlic seasoning, and butter until cooked but slightly firm, stirring often..
- Add: spaghetti sauce to zucchini and stir, saving some sauce for topping..
- Plate: Zucchini "noodles", chicken, additional sauce if desired..
The zucchini provides the perfect crunch, and the chicken stuffing is super cheesy and flavorful. The parmesan gets that irresistible toasty goodness that makes all the difference. Low Carb Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Zucchini Boats. A quick and easy keto zucchini boat recipe made with ground chicken, marinara and cheese. If you're looking for easy keto dinner ideas, these chicken parmesan stuffed zucchini boats are a slam dunk..