Zucchini Boats. After working hard all our lives and raising a family, we're now enjoying a simpler life. Sausage Stuffed Zucchini Boats are perfect for summer zucchinis, stuffed with Italian chicken sausage, topped with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese. These Taco Zucchini Boats are the perfect use for the abundance of summer zucchini.
Ingredients of Zucchini Boats
- It's 2 of Zucchini.
- It's 3/4 lb of ground turkey.
- It's 1 of small chopped onion.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbls of ketchup of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh chopped mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped red peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped green peppers.
Use Your Garden Zucchini to Make. These zucchini boats are a healthy and flavorful Italian-inspired meal, and a delicious way to sneak in some extra veggies! Sailing Into a Tasty Meal with Zucchini Boats. Easy Stuffed Zucchini Boats have so much flavor with ground turkey, mushrooms, pasta sauce, and cheese.
Zucchini Boats step by step
- Cut off ends of zucchini and split in half lengthwise. Scoop out center leaving 1/2 shell. Finely chop and set aside..
- Cook ground turkey, zucchini, peppers and onions until meat is browned. Drain..
- Add 1/2 cup cheese, ketchup, salt and pepper. Mix well and spoon into boats..
- Sprinkle with the rest of the cheese. Bake uncovered at 350 for 30 minutes..
This is a healthier dinner recipe your whole family will love. Zucchini taco boats are easy to make and are a fun way to put a healthy twist on taco night! This zucchini boat recipe is low-carb, paleo, keto. Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats are loaded with taco seasoned ground beef, cheese and topped with your favorite toppings. These make a delicious low carb meal and are perfect for using up that zucchini!