Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Zucchinis. I decided to create my bacon wrapped stuffed zucchini by stuffing my hollowed-out zucchini with shredded chicken (simple how-to directions below). You can use ground meat, if you like. I opted for the homemade shredded chicken because it's healthy, fresh.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Zucchinis
- Prepare of Spinach and Artichoke Dip.
- It's 8 oz. of Pkg. Cream Cheese, softened.
- It's 1/2 Bag of Frozen Chopped Spinach, cooked and drained.
- You need 1 of Small can Quartered Artichoke Hearts, drained and chopped.
- You need of Pulp from the Zucchinis, chopped.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- It's 1 Cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 1-2 of tsps. Garlic Powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper,.
- It's of Additional.
- It's 3 of Zucchinis, cut in half length wise and seeded.
- Prepare 1 Pkg. of Sliced Bacon, your preference of flavor and brand.
Bacon Wrapped STUFFED Zucchini is the low-carb dinner of your dreams. Take those Zucchinis of yours to another level with this real easy to do Cheeseburger Stuffed, Bacon-wrapped Zucchini recipe by the BBQ Pit No Eggs required for this bacon wrapped jalapeno popper stuffed chicken breast. Watch the BBQ Pit Boys Pitmaster of the Joseph-Que Chapter put this. A base recipe for baked bacon wrapped chicken stuffed with cream cheese and chives.
Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Zucchinis step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F. Spray a rimmed cooking sheet or pan with nonstick Cooking spray. Lay zucchini halves side by side. Set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl mix all the dip ingredients together til mixed well. Spoon dip mixture into zucchini halves. Take 2 slices bacon per zucchini halve n wrapped it around the zucchini..
- Reserve any leftover dip mixture for a later use..
- Add wrapped Zucchinis to preheated oven n bake for 40-45 minutes. Then serve and enjoy. (Its really good alongside a Caesar Salad.).
Make it as written or add more flavors - customize it however you like! Chicken breast is my go-to dinner option when I've got nothing else up my sleeve and this bacon wrapped cream cheese stuffed chicken is. This recipe for Bacon Wrapped Sausage Stuffing is a great way to serve stuffing that doesn't fit in the bird. This recipe is not just for holiday dinners, it's so good you'll be eating this all year round. Because the chicken is stuffed then wrapped in bacon it stays super moist and tender.