Stuffed Zucchini. Trim stems from zucchini and slice lengthwise. Stuffed Zucchini Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Halve zucchini lengthwise; scoop out seeds.
Ingredients of Stuffed Zucchini
- It's 6 of medium zucchini.
- You need 2 of large sweet onion.
- You need 2 of sweet red peppers or 1 red pepper.
- Prepare 6 of garlic cloves.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of garlic salt (or to taste).
- You need 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
There's no tastier way to use up extra zucchini. Here are some health benefits of stuffed zucchini: Zucchini squash are low in carbohydrates and calories, and are brimming with fiber and vitamin C, which helps promote a healthy immune system. This Sausage Stuffed Zucchini is great to serve as a vegetable side, or even as the main dish for a light summer lunch. The Best Baked Stuffed Zucchini Recipes on Yummly
Stuffed Zucchini step by step
- Finely chop the onion, pepper and garlic.
- Put it on a pan with a small amount of oil and saute until onions and pepper are tenders.
- Gently wash the zucchini and cut it in halve lengthwise, scoop out to a seeds.
- Do it with all of them.
- Finely chop the seeds.
- Add it to a pan with the sauteed onions, pepper and garlic, cook until the seeds are tender and let cool.
- Put it in a bowl add the eggs.
- Garlic salt.
- And mozzarella.
- Mix well.
- Preheat the oven 375 degrees.
- Spray a baking pan, put the zucchini halves, stuffed with the mixture.
- Place in the oven and bake for 45 minutes or until the zucchini is tender.
Stuffed Zucchini, Stuffed Round Zucchini, Round Zucchini Stuffed With Ricotta And Basil. Looking for the best Stuffed Zucchini recipes? Get recipes like Sausage Stuffed Zucchini, Taco-Stuffed Zucchini Boats and Stuffed Zucchini with Turkey Sausage from Simply Recipes. Six brilliant ways to stuff zucchini from Delish.com. Every summer I fall in love again with zucchini—but it takes a minute.