Fried Zucchini Bites. Giada De Laurentiis' Fried Zucchini, from Everyday Italian on Food Network, are crispy and vegetarian, covered with crunchy panko breadcrumbs and Parmesan. How to fry zucchini in a simple, quick way? This recipe for fried zucchini slices with flour is probably the most common way of enjoying this simple vegetable in Romania, my.
Ingredients of Fried Zucchini Bites
- It's 2 of Zucchini, skinned & cut into even thickness disks.
- It's 1 cup of flour.
- It's 3 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare of Turmeric.
- It's of Panko bread crumbs.
- You need of Coconut oil.
These Zucchini Bites are made from zucchini, cheese, eggs and oats. Your kids will be excited to eat their vegetables with this cheesy baked version of fried zucchini. Shake slices in flour to coat. Dip floured zucchini in chilled batter.
Fried Zucchini Bites instructions
- Set three bowls: one with flour, one with beaten eggs, and one with Panko. Generously mix Turmeric in flour. Heat coconut oil on skillet until melted..
- Dunk zucchini first in flour, then eggs, then Panko..
- Fry on each side until just browned. Transfer to oven sheet and bake for 10 minutes..
- Dunk zucchini.
Let excess drip back into bowl. FRY a few at a time in hot oil. Oven-fried zucchini gives you all the flavor of fried zucchini with less fat. This easy oven-fried zucchini is a delicious way to enjoy a bumper crop. Zucchini is sliced into rounds, breaded in a.