Breaded Zucchini. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Browse Our Fast & Easy Appetizers Recipes Collection. Mix mustard and Italian dressing together in a bowl.
Ingredients of Breaded Zucchini
- Prepare 1 of large zucchini.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs (I used Italian bread crumbs).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- You need to taste of salt, pepper, garlic powder, chipotle seasoning, & paprika.
The actual amount of the breading consumed will vary.. This Breaded and Fried Zucchini recipe is a delicious side dish and a great way to use that extra zucchini. Main Story: Easy Zucchini Recipes to Use Up That Surplus Breaded and Fried Zucchini. Combine breadcrumbs, cheese, parsley and pepper in another shallow dish.
Breaded Zucchini instructions
- Preheat oven 400. Slice zucchini in half and then into thin slices..
- Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, chipotle seasoning, & paprika to taste..
- In a small bowl beat the two egg..
- In another small bowl mix bread crumbs and parmesan cheese together..
- Dip the slices of zucchini in the egg then in the mixture of bread crumbs & cheese..
- Place one at a time on parchment paper in a baking pan. Place in oven 23 minutes, then last 2 minutes turn oven to broil. Remove and enjoy!!!!.
To make zucchini, begin by slicing it up (no need to peel zucchini). Prepare a bowl of milk as well as two Ziploc bags - one filled with flour and one filled with bread crumbs or Panko. Place some of the zucchini slices in the milk, making sure all sides get wet. Add this to the bag of flour, shake and then add back to bowl of milk. Zucchini is sliced into rounds, breaded in a Parmesan-breadcrumb coating, and "fried" in the oven for less of a stovetop mess and a lighter calorie load.