Zucchini Lemon Bread with Lemon Glaze. Lemon Zucchini Bread-this is the BEST zucchini bread recipe! The bread is super moist and the burst of lemon is amazing! This bread is also bursting with lemon flavor thanks to the lemon zest, lemon juice, and sweet lemon glaze.
Ingredients of Zucchini Lemon Bread with Lemon Glaze
- You need 3 cups of flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It's 2 cups of sugar.
- It's of Zest from 2 lemons.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- You need 1 cup of olive oil.
- It's 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It's 2 cups of grated zucchini.
- It's of For the glaze:.
- You need 2 cups of powdered sugar.
- It's 3 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice.
Then add the buttermilk, lemon juice, and lemon zest and blend everything well. Fold in zucchini and stir until evenly distributed in mixture. In small bowl, mix powdered sugar and lemon juice until well blended. This Lemon Glazed Zucchini Bread is not overwhelming with zucchini or lemon either.
Zucchini Lemon Bread with Lemon Glaze step by step
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour 2 small loaf pans. Set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda and set aside..
- In a large bowl mix sugar and lemon zest making sure lemon zest is pressed into the sugar..
- Add in to lemon sugar mixture eggs, olive oil, lemon juice, and vanilla. Whisk until smooth. Stir in dry ingredients. When all ingredients are mixed add zucchini and fold into the batter. Pour batter into loaf pans..
- Bake 60 minutes or until tester in the center comes out clean. Loosen bread by running a knife between the pan and bread. I’m Place on cooling rack..
- Make the lemon glaze. Combine powdered sugar and lemon juice, whisk until smooth. Drizzle glaze over the loaves..
If anything, they just enhance a already delicious bread recipe. I love that the zucchini adds small beautiful green specks to the bread! This Lemon Zucchini Bread combines two favorites in one delicious loaf of bread! This quick snack or easy breakfast idea is a great way to sneak in extra This stuff is amazing! It's sweet and light and lemony.with just the perfect amount of glaze.and I swear you would never know it's packed.