Chocolate Zucchini Cookies. Healthy chocolate zucchini cookies that are gluten free. Dont tell anyone there is zucchini in them. they'll NEVER know! This recipe started out as a plain zucchini cookie.
Ingredients of Chocolate Zucchini Cookies
- You need 3/4 c. of Butter-softened.
- You need 1 1/2 c. of Sugar.
- It's 1 of egg.
- It's 1 tsp. of Vanilla Extract.
- It's 1 1/2 c. of Zucchini.
- You need 2 1/2 c. of Flour.
- You need 2 tsp. of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Cinnamon.
- It's 2 tsp. of Salt.
- You need 1 c. of Chopped Nuts-your choice, I used pecans.
- It's 1 c. of Chocolate Chips.
I really wanted to find a zucchini cookie that was not too 'cakey' and that actually. These amazing chocolate zucchini cookies are not like cake at all, thank the good heavens. In fact, their texture reminds me a lot of these superiorly soft and delicious egg-free double chocolate cookies. These healthy Chocolate Chip Zucchini Cookies are a yummy make-ahead breakfast or snack!
Chocolate Zucchini Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix butter, egg and vanilla together..
- Mix sugar, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, nuts and chocolcate chips together..
- Prep your zucchini by peeling first and either spiral cut them and dice into smaller pieces or use a food processor..
- Mix all ingredients together and hand mix with a spoon until moist consistency..
- Spoon onto greased baking pan and bake for about 15 minutes..
- After removing from oven, sprinkle with powdered sugar and enjoy..
Since today is the Tuesday after a long weekend, I figured we could all use a. Paleo Zucchini Cookies are a healthy recipe loaded with veggies that tastes like dessert but can be served for breakfast! Chocolate zucchini cookies that practically taste like fudgy double chocolate brownies! These are so chewy and rich and decadent. These zucchini chocolate chip cookies aren't just plain old chocolate chip cookies that happen to have green flecks, though.