Tricia's Chicken Zucchini Boats. Stuffed zucchini boats with the flavor of chicken parmesan. Keto Recipes > Keto Lunch Recipes. Remove zucchini from oven and spoon chicken mixture into zucchini.
Ingredients of Tricia's Chicken Zucchini Boats
- It's 2 of zucchini slices lengthwise.
- You need 1 oz of shredded carrots.
- It's 1 oz of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 oz of sliced baby bella mushrooms.
- It's 8 oz of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 4 oz of goat cheese crumbles.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 12 of fresh basil leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Himalayan salt.
Fill zucchini boats with Alfredo mixture; place on prepared baking sheet. Zucchini boats stuffed with tender chicken simmered in bone broth, fajita veggies, and classic spices. Top with vegan sour cream, cheese, and fresh cilantro! Chicken Enchilada Zucchini Boats (keto, low-carb, + paleo).
Tricia's Chicken Zucchini Boats step by step
- Preheat oven to 425 or cook in toaster oven on 450.
- Slice zucchini lengthwise, scoop the meat out of the middle and set aside.
- Line zucchini boats in a casserole dish, spray with Olive Oil, season with pinch of salt, garlic.
- Place zucchini boats in oven for 20 minutes.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add oil, chicken, garlic, carrots, onions, mushrooms and seasonings.
- Saute until chicken and vegetables are browned and tender.
- Remove boats from oven and fill..
- Top with goat cheese and fresh basil.
- Cook and additional 10 to 15 minutes.
Fun take on classic Chicken Enchiladas. Top each zucchini boat with some of the remaining marinara, then top with the mozzarella and a sprinkle of Parmesan. Easy to make CHICKEN ENCHILADA ZUCCHINI BOATS! A tasty way to eat more veggies that the whole family will love! A fun alternative to a traditional enchilada with These zucchini boats are loaded with shredded chicken and cheese.