Zucchini side dish. Roasted Zucchini and Tomatoes Side DishMy. Find healthy, delicious zucchini side dish recipes including baked zucchini, zucchini fries and zucchini pasta. Healthier recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell.
Ingredients of Zucchini side dish
- You need 3 Lbs of green zucchini.
- Prepare 3 Lbs of tomato.
- It's 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 spoons of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Dried fragrance herbs.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Ground black pepper.
This colorful sauteed zucchini and squash side dish is packed with as much nutrition as fresh-picked flavor! I use regular green zucchini for this dish but yellow squash or a. Panfried zucchini recipe is the easiest side dish and so frugal. Make a flavorful side dish of sautéed zucchini using just six ingredients.
Zucchini side dish instructions
- Prepare the vegetables. Mince the onion and cut the zucchini and tomatoes into cubes..
- In the pan, pour the oil and cook the onion with some salt until it’s translucent..
- Add the zucchini and stir until you cover all the pieces with the oil..
- Add the tomatoes and ground pepper and cook covered on a medium heat for 15 minutes. Don’t over stir it, otherwise the zucchini will become mashed..
- Finish the dish with a sprinkle of dried mint/ thyme/ or summer savory. And serve it.
This four-step guide includes an instructional video to guide you through the process. More easy zucchini side dishes: Zucchini Side Dish from Bless this Mess Sauteed Zucchini, Corn and Blistered Tomato from Cookin Canuck Corn and Zucchini Saute from Belly Full. I created this easy side dish for my DH who is very picky with regards to what vegetables he will eat. This simple side dish is tastiest at room temperature, so it's an ideal make-ahead. Sides don't get much easier than this simple sautéed zucchini squash seasoned with salt, pepper, and fresh herbs.