One pot zucchini mushroom pasta. Even the pasta gets cooked right in the pot! Ever since I made that one pot pasta several weeks back, I've been on the hunt for more recipes like this - easy, effortless and sure to be a hit with the entire family. And this zucchini mushroom pasta is exactly that.
Ingredients of One pot zucchini mushroom pasta
- Prepare 1 pound of spaghetti.
- You need 1 tub of mushrooms, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 of zucchini, thinly sliced and quartered.
- You need 1/2 bag of frozen peas.
- It's Pinch of garlic.
- It's to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of grated Parmesan.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
Stir in cheese and heavy cream. In a large pot combine all ingredients EXCEPT olive oil, spinach leaves and parmesan cheese. One pot of zucchini mushroom pasta is a great dish for you to eat after coming back from a hectic schedule or activity. The combination of zucchini, mushrooms, and pasta can bring back your mood to be better and cheer you up all day.
One pot zucchini mushroom pasta step by step
- In a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium high heat, combine spaghetti, mushrooms, zucchini, peas, garlic, thyme and 4 1/2 cups water; season with salt and pepper, to taste..
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until pasta is cooked through and liquid has reduced, about 8-10 minutes. Stir in Parmesan and heavy cream..
- Serve immediately..
Cover and bring to boil, stirring occasionally. Mushrooms - I used button mushroom but baby bellas would also be great in this dish. Zucchini - When you have zucchini in abundance in the summertime this is a great summer pasta dish to use it up. Peas - You can use fresh or frozen. I used frozen peas for convenience!