P3 Zucchini Bread. You can change this recipe or add to it. Lemon Zucchini Bread "This is exactly what I was looking for! Moist, sweet and full of flavor!" - Michelle Zglinicki.
Ingredients of P3 Zucchini Bread
- It's 6 of Large Egg Whites.
- It's 1/2 Cup of Stevia.
- It's 3 teaspoons of Vanilla (Almond Vanilla).
- It's 2 Cups of Zucchini, Shredded.
- It's 1 Cup of Coconut Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- It's 1 teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- It's 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Water.
- It's 1/4 Cup of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Cinnamon.
- It's of Nuts (optional).
- It's of Carob chips (optional).
It's another delicious way to use zucchini, which is so abundant in late summer. —Eva Mae Hebert, Lafayette, LA Need recipes for zucchini bread recipes? Get easy to make zucchini bread recipes for your next meal or gathering. Taste of Home has lots of zucchini bread recipes including chocolate zucchini bread recipes, easy zucchini bread recipes, and more zucchini bread recipes. Zucchini Bread recipe that lives up to the name, BEST EVER Zucchini Bread!
P3 Zucchini Bread instructions
- Beat Eggs until light and fluffy. Add sugar, vanilla and oil. Blend well. Stir in grated zucchini. Add dry ingredients and blend then add water, Mix well. Fold in nuts or carob chips (optional). Turn into 2 well sprayed (olive oil spray) 9x5 loaf pans. Bake at 350* for one hour or until center is done..
Easy to make & you'll love the blend of spices used. Read the reviews- it's popular for a reason! It really is the perfect zucchini bread recipe. One of the reasons this is such an easy zucchini bread recipe, is because there's not much prep work for the zucchini, like in many other recipes. How to grate zucchini for zucchini bread: Do not peel the zucchini before grating, leave the skin on.