Zucchini Bread. This Classic Zucchini Bread Is The BEST Zucchini Bread Recipe! It Is Easy To Make, Perfectly Spiced, And The Zucchini Bread Is Super Moist! The Best Way To Use Up Your Garden Zucchini.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread
- Prepare 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of cinnamon.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It's 1/2 cup of butter, melted*.
- It's 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cups of granulated sugar.
- It's 3 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 cups of zucchini, grated.
- Prepare of if you avoid dairy use 1 cup oil total and skip the butter.
Plus, it makes for a heartfelt homemade hostess gift! This basic Zucchini Bread Recipe is one that I have been using for many, many years. Well, if you have ever grown Zucchini, you know that they produce lots and lots from just a single plant. Cheesy Zucchini Bread made with fresh and healthy zucchini, shredded cheddar cheese, and chives is a delicious and easy savory quick bread loved by the whole family.
Zucchini Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease and flour (2) 9X5 bread pans.
- Sift together flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon. I don't know why the zucchini photo bombed this shot he doesn't get any action until the next step..
- Grate zucchini, you want 2 cups and if you have a big zucchini make sure to get all that beautiful green skin in there. You want your eaters to see it! Unless it's kids and your hiding the vegetables, then feel free to peel the zucchini before grating..
- In a large mixing bowl measure 2 1/4 cups sugar, add 3 eggs, melted butter, vegetable oil and grated zucchini. Stir until just combined..
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, stir until combined..
- Pour half of batter into each bread pan, you will need to use a rubber spatula or back of a spoon to level the batter out..
- Place pans side-by-side, center of the middle baking rack..
- Bake 40 minutes and then check every 2 minutes until cooked. I prefer to under cook by a couple minutes so the center of the loaf is heavy and moist but you can definitely cook until a knife comes out clean. It's a beautiful thing to cook your bread the way you like it!.
- Let cool in pans, on a cooling rack for at least 20 minutes before removing from pans..
- IF you can not eat 2 loaves, no worries this bread freezes well. IF you feel guilty because you really want to eat both loaves, conviently forget you can freeze anything and enjoy..
This zucchini bread recipe is one of my favorites from my childhood. Healthy Zucchini Bread made with whole wheat flour, coconut oil and sweetened with honey instead of sugar. This bread is bursting with flavor thanks to the hint of coconut, orange zest and toasted nuts. She was legitimately surprised that a gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free zucchini And, I vividly remember my mom making endless loaves of zucchini bread. Not that that was the only.