Creamy Zucchini Chicken. Season with salt and pepper and transfer to a plate. The chicken and zucchini combination can be served over pasta or rice, or serve it along with mashed or baked potatoes. One reader replaced the zucchini with mushrooms and felt the flavor was even better.
Ingredients of Creamy Zucchini Chicken
- You need 3 of medium zucchini (cut your way).
- It's 6-8 of deboned chicken thighs.
- It's 3 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of herbs de provence.
- It's 2 tbsp of Za’atar.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dice onion.
- Prepare of Salt to flavor.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 cup of warm cream.
The purpose for many of my. This recipe for chicken zucchini poppers combines ground chicken and zucchini that's been grated, along with a little bit of fresh garlic, for a quick and easy weeknight meal. Topping it off with a little creamy cilantro sauce gives these little chicken patties tons of flavor! The seasoned zucchini is quickly roasted with olive oil, just enough so that it starts to brown.
Creamy Zucchini Chicken instructions
- Pour oil into large, deep sauté pan, and place over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook until onion becomes soft and a bit clearer. To achieve this, stir often for approximately 7-10 minutes, or until onions soften up..
- Once onions are soft add zucchini, chicken, and a hefty pinch of salt(well sprinkled). Cover, and stir as needed until most of the squash has cooked down, and the chicken is done. Once you hit pic 3, see pic 4 below..
- Turn heat to medium-low, add Za’atar, herbs de Provence, garlic powder, add butter and fold it into the dish. Once you’ve achieved pic #4, add the cream and stir until evenly mixed. It should look like pic #5 upon mixing in cream and stirring for a few minutes. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Let cool, and serve with a hearty rice of your choice. I threw a lil siracha sauce on mine before I devoured it:).
If you love this creamy chicken cavatelli pasta. Check out more recipes for chicken, creamy pasta and zucchini: Zucchini Fritti with Parsley and Parmesan — a healthy, easy fried zucchini salad. This Healthy Tuscan Chicken is a copycat of the Olive Garden favorite but lightened up! This dish is made with the most delicious creamy tomato Parmesan sauce, tender chicken breast, zucchini, and summer squash. We're using milk instead of heavy cream and it makes the same a little lighter.