Canna-banana-zucchini micromuffins. I adore all things banana and have several recipes for banana bread and banana muffins. It's one of my absolute favorite fruits. I've even used it in cupcakes!
Ingredients of Canna-banana-zucchini micromuffins
- Prepare 1 Cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 Cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/4 of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of All Spice.
- Prepare 1 Cup of or (2) mashed bananas.
- It's 1 of egg.
- You need 1/3 Cup of melted infused butter or oil.
- You need 1/4 of sour cream.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 Cup of shredded zucchini.
- It's 1 Cup of chopped walnuts.
So are lemon zucchini muffins and healthy zucchini bread. The uglier bananas, the sweeter the muffins. Zucchini - Shred on medium size hole grater and pack in the measuring cup. These banana zucchini muffins are made with half oat flour and half whole wheat white flour for a healthy bite-sized end of summer snack and perfect for back to school lunch boxes.
Canna-banana-zucchini micromuffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly butter or spray pans/cups..
- Shred zucchini and place on paper towel to absorb extra moisture.
- In bowl, combine all dry ingredients. Then add banana, egg, sour cream, and vanilla. Mix until there's just a few dry streakes..
- Gently incorporate zucchini and walnuts into batter. Do not over mix..
- Bake until golden and a toothpick comes out clean. (Standard cupcake sizes take approximately 15 minutes and micromuffins about 8).
- Allow to cool before enjoying so your treat doesn't fall apart..
I know, I know…how many recipes for banana bread and zucchini bread can. Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. These muffins have a base of whole wheat flour and get their moisture and flavor from three types of produce. Combine that with low added sugar and protein from eggs and milk and you have a healthy muffin for kids that's great any time of the day. Zucchini, banana, whole wheat flour, unsweetened applesauce… so I didn't feel too bad adding the chocolate in there, too.