Shirataki rice with zucchini sauce. Shirataki (白滝, often written with the hiragana しらたき) are translucent, gelatinous traditional Japanese noodles made from the konjac yam (devil's tongue yam or elephant yam). The word "shirataki" means white waterfall, referring to the appearance of these noodles. The Best Shirataki Noodles Sauce Recipes on Yummly
Ingredients of Shirataki rice with zucchini sauce
- You need 50 gr of dry Shirataki rice.
- Prepare 2 of medium zucchini.
- It's 1 of tomato.
- It's 1 of white onion.
- It's of Salt and pepper as much you want.
- You need Half of glass of light vegetable broth.
Use Miracle Noodle, Miracle Rice and all the rest of your favorite Miracle Noodle products to whip up healthy and satiating breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks and. Shirataki sesame noodles are keto and gluten-free. They are very tasty and surprisingly close to the real thing. They are so close to the real thing!
Shirataki rice with zucchini sauce step by step
- Boil in a pot water for the rice..
- Chop very small pieces of the zucchini, onion and tomato and put it in a pan in medium fire and let it cook. Add half glass of light vegetable broth,salt, pepper and stir..
- When the water is boiled in the pot add the rice and cook it in medium fire for 10 min..
- When the rice is ready add it in the pan with the zucchini mix and stir it for 3 min in low fire..
- Serve it with parmesan if you like.Enjoy!.
They are one of my favorite shirataki recipes. The Asian-style flavors are truly wonderful. Fried rice is a staple dish in Chinese families. It consists of steamed rice stir-fried in a wok, often mixed with meat, vegetables, and eggs. We continued with the chopping, mixing, seasoning, cooking, and finally came the moment of truth!