Pasta Shirataki with zucchini sauce. Browse Our Collection Of Simple Pasta Recipes and Prepare Yummy Meals! Compare Prices on Pasta Zucchini in Kitchen Gadets. You can explore our shirataki rice recipes to find crowd-pleasers like rice pudding, soups and dishes with an Asian or Mexican flair.
Ingredients of Pasta Shirataki with zucchini sauce
- Prepare 125 gr of dry Shirataki pasta.
- It's 1 of large Zucchini.
- It's 4 of small Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Salt / pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil for the sauce.
Vegetarian Ramen (Shojin-Ramen) Using zen pasta (dried shirataki). Mushrooms, zucchini and onion are finely chopped then stewed with butter and garlic until tender. Cream is added at the last minute for a rich Because I like my pasta saucy, I pureed about half the veggies, making a thick sauce, and chopped the other half. A little extra salt, pepper and parm on top.
Pasta Shirataki with zucchini sauce step by step
- First put water in a pot and let it boil for the pasta. Organize your ingredients..
- Slice the zucchini and put them in a hot pan with the olive oil. Cook them in medium heat till they get soft..
- Cut in small pieces the tomatoes.
- When the water is boiled put the 125 gr of Shirataki pasta in for around 10 min in medium heat..
- Add some water around 30 ml and the tomatoes..
- When the pasta is boiled filter the water out and add the pasta in the sauce pan..
- Let it mix and stir it for around 4-5 min. Serve with or without cheese. Enjoy!.
When beef is almost done cooking, add zucchini, Keto Marinara Sauce and bell peppers. Pour the mixture on top of the pasta. Cover with foil and freeze until you're ready to eat. Shirataki noodle recipes for stir-fry, curries, salads, and more. Shirataki Noodles With Almond Butter Sauce.