Fried Zucchini (Vegan). Home Appetizers Baked Zucchini Fries (Vegan and Gluten Free). These baked zucchini fries are a delicious appetizer, snack or side dish. Baked Zucchini Fries are a great low-carb alternative to french fries.
Ingredients of Fried Zucchini (Vegan)
- Prepare 2 of medium zucchini, thickly sliced.
- You need of White sesame seeds (optional).
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It's of Batter:.
- Prepare 1 cup of AP flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chickpea flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare Pinch of black salt/kala namak (optional).
- Prepare of (to taste) paprika and cumin.
- Prepare of (to taste) onion and garlic powder, chili flakes, dried oregano.
Giada De Laurentiis' Fried Zucchini, from Everyday Italian on Food Network, are crispy and vegetarian, covered with crunchy panko breadcrumbs and Parmesan. The Best Vegan Zucchini Recipes on Yummly Vegan Zucchini Bread, Fat-free Baked Zucchini, Mushroom Curry Roti. Fried Zucchini Blossoms are a simply delicious and traditional way to enjoy these mellow and succulent summer delicacies.
Fried Zucchini (Vegan) instructions
- Combine all batter ingredients..
- Coat all zucchini slices generously in the thick batter. Sprinkle sesame seeds on each slice..
- Heat some olive oil in a pan. Fry battered zucchini on both sides until golden brown..
- Fry zucchini in batches then set aside on a plate covered with a paper towel to soak up excess oil. Serve immediately. Enjoy :).
Speaking of cooking, I use my ScanPan to pan-fry these without oil. I tried baking them, and the flavor/texture just wasn't the same. Oven-fried zucchini gives you all the flavor of fried zucchini with less fat. This easy oven-fried zucchini is a delicious way to enjoy a bumper crop. Zucchini is sliced into rounds, breaded in a.