Chocolate Chip Banana Zucchini Yogurt Muffins. These soft and fluffy zucchini banana chocolate chip muffins make a delicious and healthy breakfast or snack. They're incredibly moist from plenty of These muffins are incredibly moist from a multitude of healthy ingredients: zucchini, applesauce, banana, greek yogurt and a tiny bit of coconut oil. This is THE only muffin, recipe you.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Banana Zucchini Yogurt Muffins
- You need 1 box of banana bread mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded zucchini.
- It's 1 cup of yogurt.
- You need 1 bag of chocolate chips.
- It's 1 of large or 2 small mashed bananas.
- It's 1/4 cup of Oil.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 cup of Brown sugar.
Zucchini - Shred on medium size hole grater and pack in. As usual, wonderful recipe featuring almond milk, bananas, Greek yogurt and chocolate-four foods I LOVE! I have to try making this sometime! Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins are made healthier with whole wheat flour, Greek yogurt and loads of bananas!
Chocolate Chip Banana Zucchini Yogurt Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°. Combine banana bread mix and all other ingredients (*except chocolate chips) in a large mixing bowl and beat on low for 1-2 mins..
- Once mixture is thoroughly combined, slowly fold in chocolate chips. Pour into cupcake baking tins or bread loaf baking pans, or both..
- Bake in oven for 30-45 mins or until muffins and/or bread are passing the "toothpick test" and are a nice golden color around the edges and tops..
- Top with extra sprinkles of brown sugar, extra chocolate chips, frosting, or whatever you desire! Enjoy!.
The muffins taste like banana bread. The one-bowl, no-mixer muffins are vegan and healthy. I made the zucchini banana chocolate chip cookies with gluten free flour and they tasted amazing! Home » Muffins, Bites & Bars » Vegan Zucchini Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins. Brace yourself for some seriously funny old blog posts!