Zucchini Bread est Délicieux. Rating This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking. Plus, it makes for a heartfelt homemade hostess gift! Ultra moist, super cheesy Zucchini Bread that's quick to prepare and made without yeast.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread est Délicieux
- It's of Dry Ingredients.
- You need 1.5 cups of flour (all purpose or cake if ur fancy).
- Prepare .75 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare .5 teaspoon of baking soda (gives the nice brown color).
- You need 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 teaspoon of nutmeg (lil extra to taste of u like).
- You need of (Possibly add.25 tsp ginger?).
- You need .75 teaspoon of salt.
- It's of Not dry ingredients ;-).
- You need 1 cup of grated zucchini (try to dry off the gratings).
- It's .75 cup of brown sugar.
- It's .5 cup of granulated sugar.
- It's .5 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need .5 cup of melted butter (a stick).
- It's 1.5 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It's of Other optional things.
- It's 1 cup of chopped nuts (walnuts probably).
The secret lies in the squash itself, lending the bread a wonderfully moist texture and a slightly savory flavor that. Freezes very well so no fear with the overflowing garden veggie. You may omit the walnuts if you wish. This zucchini bread is the BEST ever!!
Zucchini Bread est Délicieux step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a loaf pan..
- Heads up: I use a strong spatula to do all my mixing. Just fyi. Anyways....
- I blot the zucchini dry after shredding. Then I "roast" it in the oven for about 10 min on fresh paper towels while I prepare the other ingredients..
- Combine/mix dry ingredients in large bowl. Make a well in the center(for uniformity in the mix supposedly). You will pour your "not dry" ingredients into the well later..
- Combine/mix "not dry" ingredients in another bowl. I combine the sugars first then add the warm melted butter. Followed by the zucchini. Then everything else. Don't use a blender..
- Pour "not dry" bowl contents into the well of the dry bowl. *Don't add until you're ready to bake*. Mix them together - not with a blender. Don't over mix. That's bad. Makes gluten. Gluten makes bread yucky..
- Pour said mixture into greased pan. Bake about.... 50-60 min(50/55 at a strong 350). Knife through center to test doneness..
I always get requests for this whenever I make it! Our Mom's Zucchini Bread recipe is a no-fail zucchini bread recipe. The bread is moist and flavorful on the inside with a slightly crispy crust. Our Mom's Zucchini Bread is absolutely the best! She made this all the time with fresh zucchini from her garden when we were growing up.