Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread w Walnuts. Low carb zucchini bread with a walnut topping. This is a great keto breakfast treat for those days when you want something other So here is a recipe for keto zucchini bread with walnuts. Just replace the sugar with erythritol and the flour with almond flour, and you have a keto friendly recipe.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread w Walnuts
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter softened.
- You need 3/4 cup of erythritol sweetener.
- You need 5 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut flour.
- It's 4 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- It's 2 cups of zucchini/ grated/ excess water removed.
Smothered in keto-friendly enchilada sauce, this recipe is so amazing that you won't even want to go back to the traditional carb-loaded tortillas. Make your morning breakfast more enjoyable with these Zucchini Pancakes from The Big Man's World, which use nut milk to keep them keto-friendly. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. Keto lasagna made with zucchini noodles is easy to make and delicious!
Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread w Walnuts step by step
- Preheat the oven 350f. Grease a 9x5 loaf pan, line with parchment paper. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sweetener together until fluffy.
- Add the eggs, on at a time stir in the vanilla mix well..
- In separate bowl stir together almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, xanthan gun and salt..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and stir to complete. Add walnuts..
- Add the grated zucchini, and gold gently..
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 50-55 mins. Check with toothpick if inserted and comes clean..
My whole family loves this recipe — we definitely don't miss the pasta in this dish. Try swapping zucchini noodles for traditional pasta the next time you make lasagna. This recipe is a fresh, keto-friendly spin on a classic Italian. The walnuts in the bread are super-heart-healthy, and the yogurt adds moistu. Review Body: Very good basic zucchini bread recipe, moist and fine-grained.