Keto Friendly Zucchini Casserole. So now you have purpose for all those bushels and bushels of squash. In addition to all of that it is low carb and keto friendly. Chicken and Zucchini Casserole - Low Carb.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Zucchini Casserole
- Prepare 3 of zucchini’s, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of small onion, thinly sliced.
- It's 1 cup of any type of grated cheese(I used mozzarella and some cheddar and some Parmesan).
- It's 1-2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of cream(I used heavy whipping cream).
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Arrange zucchini noodles in the bottom of a deep casserole dish. The zucchini should entirely cover the bottom of the bakeware about an inch thick. This keto tuna casserole has zucchini noodles and green chiles for a delicious paleo, low-carb, high protein meal. Make this recipe - it's a great way to use your spiralizer and boost your nutrition!
Keto Friendly Zucchini Casserole instructions
- Slice zucchini a and onion, set the oven to 350f, grease the 9 inch baking pan w butter.
- Place overlapping zucchini slices in baking dish, layer with onion slices and grated cheese,.
- In a small bowl combine sour cream and cream with garlic powder, salt and pepper, if sour cream is thick add more cream. Spread sour cream mixture over the zucchini. Bake at 350F about 35 minutes or so..
Just letting you know this keto tuna casserole recipe originally published a few years ago. Delicious & Healthy Spaghetti with Zucchini Noodles! Keto enchilada casserole has all the wonderful flavors of enchiladas, without the extra carbs and gluten! Plus it's so easy to make. Delicious, hot and bubbly keto chicken enchilada casserole has all the flavor of traditional enchiladas, without the extra carbs.