Stuffed Zucchini. Trim stems from zucchini and slice lengthwise. Stuffed Zucchini Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Halve zucchini lengthwise; scoop out seeds.
Ingredients of Stuffed Zucchini
- It's 2 of zucchini.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/2 cup of soy crumbles, dried.
- Prepare of (to taste) Mexican spice, salt, pepper, soy sauce.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
There's no tastier way to use up extra zucchini. Here are some health benefits of stuffed zucchini: Zucchini squash are low in carbohydrates and calories, and are brimming with fiber and vitamin C, which helps promote a healthy immune system. This Sausage Stuffed Zucchini is great to serve as a vegetable side, or even as the main dish for a light summer lunch. The Best Baked Stuffed Zucchini Recipes on Yummly
Stuffed Zucchini instructions
- Cut zucchini lengthwise. Scoop out the flesh but don't go all the way through. Chop remaining zucchini. Set aside..
- Salt zucchini halves generously and set aside for about 10 min to extract moisture. Pat dry with a paper towel. Set aside..
- Sautée onions until translucent. Add garlic, chopped zucchini and soy crumbles. Add 1/2 water to rehydrate. Season to taste (see above)..
- Fill zucchini boats with the soy mixture. Bake uncovered for around 30 min in a 200°C oven. Enjoy :).
Stuffed Zucchini, Stuffed Round Zucchini, Round Zucchini Stuffed With Ricotta And Basil. Looking for the best Stuffed Zucchini recipes? Get recipes like Sausage Stuffed Zucchini, Taco-Stuffed Zucchini Boats and Stuffed Zucchini with Turkey Sausage from Simply Recipes. Six brilliant ways to stuff zucchini from Delish.com. Every summer I fall in love again with zucchini—but it takes a minute.