Zucchini Pie. I remember a similar zucchini pie that my mom made growing up. A flavorful mix of zucchini, tomatoes and cheese baked in a pie. Ahh, if all pies could be this easy.
Ingredients of Zucchini Pie
- It's 3 cups of unpeeled zucchini diced.
- It's 1 of large onion chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of vegetable or canola oil.
- You need 1 cup of Bisquick.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs beaten.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fresh parsley.
- It's to taste of salt and pepper.
Add to the zucchini mix, turning until the zucchini mix is evenly coated. For this zucchini pie recipe you will need a large baking pan approx. Serve this delicious Greek zucchini pie (kolokithopita) as starter, mid-day snack or as a main dish with a nice Greek salad aside. Recipe: Zucchini pie (healthy and delicious).
Zucchini Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, and grease a 9x9 square pan.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Bake for 35-40 until lightly brown.
This zucchini pie is made with juicy zucchini, onions, aromatic herbs, eggs & tangy Kolokithopita, or Greek Zucchini Pie, is perfect comfort food for the Summer. The dish is a simple combination of. Crustless Zucchini Pie With BisquickFamily Focus Blog. Spiralizer Zucchini & Corn PieEveryday Good Thinking. Place the grated zucchini in a colander and set it in the sink.