Zucchini Bread. It's the last one I'll make. This Classic Zucchini Bread Is The BEST Zucchini Bread Recipe! It Is Easy To Make, Perfectly Spiced, And The Zucchini Bread Is Super Moist!
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread
- Prepare of Bowl #2.
- It's 1 3/4 cups of sugar.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 sticks of unsalted butter (1 cup).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated zucchini.
- It's 1/2 cup of raisins (optional).
- It's 1 cup of walnuts (optional).
- Prepare of Bowl #1.
- You need 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
Plus, it makes for a heartfelt homemade hostess gift! This basic Zucchini Bread Recipe is one that I have been using for many, many years. Well, if you have ever grown Zucchini, you know that they produce lots and lots from just a single plant. This zucchini bread recipe is one of my favorites from my childhood.
Zucchini Bread instructions
- Preheat oven at 325°f (put rack in middle position). Grease two 8×4in bread pan..
- In a large bowl (#1) combine the flour, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon..
- In a large bowl (#2) whisk the eggs and sugar. Then add the grated zucchini, melted butter, and vanilla extract. Mix together well..
- Combine both bowls together, (this is the time to add walnuts and raisins) and mix well with whisk/mixer..
- Pour mixture into bread pan, and put it in the oven.It'll be done in 60-70 minutes. (I always sprinkle walnuts on top of the bread before putting it in the oven).
- Put something in the bread, then pull it out (I used a skewer) if nothing is on it, then your bread is ready. Enjoy!.
Healthy Zucchini Bread made with whole wheat flour, coconut oil and sweetened with honey instead of sugar. This bread is bursting with flavor thanks to the hint of coconut, orange zest and toasted nuts. She was legitimately surprised that a gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free zucchini And, I vividly remember my mom making endless loaves of zucchini bread. Not that that was the only. Bake a loaf of Paula Deen's moist, spiced and nutty Zucchini Bread from Food Network.