Spring Lemon Ravioli - Asparagus, Zucchini and Peas. This lemon roasted asparagus recipe is so easy and makes the perfect veggie side for Spring. This site is owned and operated by Sweet Pea Chef LLC. asweetpeachef.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for. Zucchini Noodles with Asparagus, Peas, and Basil Vinaigrette is the perfect spring meal.
Ingredients of Spring Lemon Ravioli - Asparagus, Zucchini and Peas
- You need of Lemon.
- It's of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Ravioli (400g).
- You need of Peas (handfuls).
- Prepare of Pile of Asparagus (10).
- It's 3 of zucchini.
- Prepare of Garlic.
Saute Asparagus Asparagus Meals Pasta With Asparagus Recipes With Asparagus Lemon Asparagus Baked Asparagus Vegetarian Recipes Dinner Vegetarian Pizza Healthy Vegetarian Recipes. Ravioli With Sauteed Asparagus and Walnuts - Green Valley Kitchen. Add the asparagus, zucchini, shallots, garlic and lemon zest; season with salt and white pepper. Herbs for garnishing (we used basil + pea sprouts).
Spring Lemon Ravioli - Asparagus, Zucchini and Peas instructions
- Chop the asparagus and the zucchini to sticks and in the middle, roast in a large pan with olive oil.
- Add finely chopped 2 garlic teeth and a handful of peas.
- In a bowl, grind half a triangle of Parmesan cheese and a cover of a lemon. Later on squeeze said lemon to the bowl.
- Make the ravioli, have it ready.
- Once ravioli is ready, pour two ladels of the water from the ravioli and add to the pan.
- Mix a bit. Add the ravioli, add the cheese mix.
- Mix it all, serve and enjoy.
The Best Asparagus Ravioli Sauces Recipes on Yummly Ravioli With White Wine Butter Sauce And Asparagus, Asparagus Ravioli With Brown Butter Sauce, Mushroom Ravioli With Asparagus And Sherry Spring Asparagus and Pea Ravioli with Lemon Beurre BlancThe Charming Detroiter. Here it's got asparagus and zucchini, but you can easily add more spring veg and it's great with fish. While I've kept this simple with asparagus and zucchini (and leek optionally), you can easily adapt this to taste. For example: Try some other light spring-like vegetables such as peas, arugula or.