Eggless Zucchini Fritters. Quick and easy to make, these Zucchini Fritters make for a healthy appetizer, side dish, light meal or even snack. They're bound to become a favorite! With freshly grated zucchini, egg, flour, and herbs, they are easy.
Ingredients of Eggless Zucchini Fritters
- It's 2 of big zucchinis, grated.
- It's 7 tbsp of chickpea flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of AP flour.
- It's 1 tsp of salt or to taste.
- You need of (to taste) black pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, cumin.
- You need of Olive oil (for frying).
Off late buying zucchini often, though I know very few things to do with it. Zucchini fritters made extra crispy and extra tasty with the addition of parmesan! Crispy on the outside, and moist but not soggy on the inside. "These fritters are unbelievably easy to make, low in calories, and the perfect way to Put zucchini in the middle of a piece of cheesecloth; wrap cheesecloth around zucchini and squeeze to drain as. Zucchini just happens to be my favorite vegetable.
Eggless Zucchini Fritters step by step
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl (except oil)..
- Adjust the consistency depending on how watery the zucchinis are..
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Drop 2 tablespoon worth of mix in the pan. Fry until golden brown on each side..
- Serve immediately. Enjoy :).
Zucchini fritters have been on my list for a long time now and I can't believe that I am just getting around to making them. These easy zucchini fritters are a delicious way to make use of zucchini when it starts overflowing gardens and markets near you. Feel free to double or triple this recipe, for more zucchini fritter fun. These Zucchini Fritters are loaded with feta and herbs. You can make fritters with any vegetable, but zucchini is the most preferred one in Turkish cuisine.