Zucchini Bread. It's the last one I'll make. This Classic Zucchini Bread Is The BEST Zucchini Bread Recipe! It Is Easy To Make, Perfectly Spiced, And The Zucchini Bread Is Super Moist!
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cups of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ground Nutmeg.
- It's 1/2 Cup of White Sugar.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- It's 1/2 Cup of Veg Oil.
- It's 2 of Large Eggs.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Shredded Zucchini.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1/2-3/4 Cup of Walnuts (Chopped).
Plus, it makes for a heartfelt homemade hostess gift! This basic Zucchini Bread Recipe is one that I have been using for many, many years. Well, if you have ever grown Zucchini, you know that they produce lots and lots from just a single plant. This zucchini bread recipe is one of my favorites from my childhood.
Zucchini Bread instructions
- Preheat Oven To 350° F.
- Grease an 8 × 4 Meatloaf Pan with Butter or Oil. Place a piece of parchment paper in the bottom for easy release..
- In a large bowl, add all wet ingredients and whisk until smooth and thoroughly mixed..
- In another bowl, add dry ingredients. Mix. In an additional bowl mix Walnuts and a few Tbsps of the flour mixture, and toss until coated..
- Pour dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir until mixed. Do not over work batter. Fold in floured walnuts..
- Add batter into the greased Meatloaf Pan. Cook for about 55 minutes or until fully cooked and a toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy!.
Healthy Zucchini Bread made with whole wheat flour, coconut oil and sweetened with honey instead of sugar. This bread is bursting with flavor thanks to the hint of coconut, orange zest and toasted nuts. She was legitimately surprised that a gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free zucchini And, I vividly remember my mom making endless loaves of zucchini bread. Not that that was the only. Bake a loaf of Paula Deen's moist, spiced and nutty Zucchini Bread from Food Network.