best zucchini bread. This zucchini bread recipe is moist, delicious and has just the right spice, you'll want to go back for a second slice! I've tried A LOT of zucchini bread recipes in my day, and I mean A LOT! Our favorite chocolate zucchini bread recipe, perfect for - let's face it - all day snacking.
Ingredients of best zucchini bread
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 3 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 3 cup of grated zucchini.
- It's 1 cup of chopped walnuts (optional).
But it's also a great blank canvas for other flavors. Obviously, toasted chopped nuts (like pecans or walnuts). This Zucchini Walnut Bread is so moist, tender and soft and is bursting with amazing spiced flavor and crunchy bits of buttery walnuts. This Zucchini Walnut Bread is the BEST I've tried!
best zucchini bread instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F (175 C).
- sift together flour, salt, cinnamon, & baking powder.
- beat eggs. add & mix well sugar, vanilla, & oil. add zucchini to egg mixture..
- add dry ingredients, mix well. stir nuts if desired ( I didn't). pour into 2 ungreased loaf pans..
- bake for 1 hour.
This moist bread has been in the family for as long as I can remember. I like it because it's easily thrown together in one bowl and very moist -- perfect for a. Zucchini bread doesn't get the attention it deserves, often overshadowed by its more popular cousin banana bread. But a good loaf of zucchini bread can be seriously delicious. Because everything is better with chocolate.