Lemon Glazed Zucchini Bread. This Glazed Lemon Zucchini Bread recipe is the most refreshing zucchini bread ever! Lemon juice and zest make it wonderfully lemony. Plus, kefir in the batter makes it super moist.
Ingredients of Lemon Glazed Zucchini Bread
- It's of for the bread:.
- It's 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- It's 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- You need 1 1/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- It's 2 tbsp of lemon juice (fresh squeezed is best).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of 1% milk (any milk will do).
- You need 1 tsp of lemon zest ( fresh is best).
- It's 1 cup of grated zucchini (no seeds).
- It's of for the glaze:.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- It's 1 tbsp of lemon juice (fresh squeezed is best).
- You need 2 tbsp of 1% milk (any milk will do).
I love adding fresh lemon zest to the. This Lemon Glazed Zucchini Bread is not overwhelming with zucchini or lemon either. If anything, they just enhance a already delicious bread recipe. I love that the zucchini adds small beautiful green specks to the bread!
Lemon Glazed Zucchini Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray or grease 1 large loaf pan. Set aside..
- In a medium bowl sift or wisk together flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside..
- In a large bowl beat eggs..
- Add oil and sugar. Wisk until well blended..
- Add lemon juice, milk, lemon zest and wisk together..
- Stir in zucchini..
- Add dry to wet and stir until it is well combined. Try not to over mix though..
- Pour batter into loaf pan..
- Bake for about an hour or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean..
- Remove from oven. Let cool enough to where you can handle it. Run a butterknife along edges and turn out onto a serving dish..
- Now make the glaze by mixing all the glaze ingredients in a bowl..
- Drizzle your glaze over the entire loaf..
- Let cool or serve warm. Enjoy!.
- Note: if your zucchini is very wet or really moist you need to squeeze out the liquid..
My kids BEG for this dish all the time. LEARN how to COOK the best ZUCCHINI bread ever. Check out all our friends in this KITCHEN SWAP: all links below. *** Moist and fluffy, this lemon zucchini bread is made with whole wheat, honey and buttermilk and is topped with a fresh and delicious lemon glaze! It seems most people I talk to love lemon-flavored treats, whether it's candy, baked goods, or lemon-flavored sauces for pastas and seafood. Glazed Lemon Zucchini Bread is THE BEST loaf bread I have ever eaten!