Oven baked Veggie Omelet. Veggie Omelet With Romesco SauceFeed Your Soul Too. Place cooked vegetable mixture over half of omelet; top with cheese. Baked Puffy Cheese Omelet with Peach Salsa.
Ingredients of Oven baked Veggie Omelet
- You need 5 of Eggs.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- You need 2 of Red Bell Peppers Green, Red (or which ever you prefer).
- Prepare 1 of large Onion chopped.
- You need 1 of Zucchini chopped into slices.
- Prepare 1 cup of Parmesan Cheese (or whichever salty cheese you prefer).
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Mint.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Oregano.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Milk.
- It's of Salt.
- It's of Pepper.
Use a knife to loosen the omelet from the pan before slicing. I like omelets but don't always have time to stand by the stove. That's why I favor this oven-baked variety that I can quickly pop into the oven at a moment's notice. My family frequently requests this for Sunday brunch.
Oven baked Veggie Omelet instructions
- In a large frying pan add 3 tablespoons of Olive Oil and toss in the peppers, onion, zucchini, mint, and oregano fry just until veggies have softened. I have in the past baked all the ingredients instead of frying but it takes too long for the veggies to soften..
- Beat eggs with milk, salt and pepper..
- Toss the cheese into the eggs mix and with a fork or spoon mix..
- Oil brush your pan before tossing in the veggies, and add in the egg mixture. Pop it in a pre-heated oven and bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes and until golden brown. Kali Orexi!!!.
How to make Oven Baked Vege Omelette This Oven Baked Omelet recipe is so easy, and so fluffy. Add all your favorite omelet toppings and fillings, and breakfast is served. You are going to love this simple and delicious Oven Baked Omelet. I love breakfast food, especially for dinner.