Cajun Style Fried Zucchini. Stir fried zucchini with indian spices which is super easy and quick to make. Zucchini sabji is dry form, light crunchy and flavorful side dish with rice or roti. Indian style stir fried zucchini is the best way to use zucchini into everyday menu of Indian kitchen.
Ingredients of Cajun Style Fried Zucchini
- Prepare 1 of Zucchini.
- It's 3/4 cup of of your favorite cajun fish/seafood breading..
Cajun Oven Baked Potato Wedges, Cajun French Fries, Cajun Spiced Roasted Cauliflower. Old Fashioned Southern Style Fried CornDelicious Food Guide. water, butter, salt, cornstarch SEARCH. A cajun blend of spices makes up the coating on this moist and juicy Cajun Fried Chicken. Then try this Cajun inspired shrimp with zucchini noodles.
Cajun Style Fried Zucchini step by step
- Slice into 1/4" thick pieces..
- Beat 2 eggs..
- Heat oil to 350°.
- While oil is heating up put your breading in a large zipper bag..
- Bread the slice's and drop them in the hot oil for 4-4.5 minutes or until golden brown then remove and drain..
- Enjoy with a side of ranch dipping sauce of your choice!.
A delicious, flavoursome one pan seafood meal that's loaded with a medley of vegetables, so light and nutritious. I'm on a mission to make more of these style of recipes including this cajun shrimp with zucchini zoodles to add to the mix. Fry chopped onion in olive. simmer covered until zucchini is tender. This is good as a soup or cook off some of the juice and serve over rice. Try our easy to follow cajun-style fried chicken recipe.