Best Zucchini Pie Ever. How to make the best zucchini pie. Try our best zucchini recipes, including desserts, breads, casseroles and more. I grow zucchini by the bushel, so this pizza casserole is one of my dinnertime go-to's.
Ingredients of Best Zucchini Pie Ever
- It's 3 cup of Zucchini Raw.
- It's 1/2 of Onion.
- It's 4 of Eggs.
- It's 1/2 cup of Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of Pecorino Romano Cheese.
- You need 8 oz of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Bisquick.
If you've ever wondered how on earth you're going to use up all that zucchini, you're hardly alone. The good news is that zucchini happens to be one of the absolute most versatile vegetables. Pie has been around for centuries, and historians say that the Greeks were the first people to create pie dough using water and flour. I would probably put some more zucchini and a bit more cheese in, and not No complaints, ever!
Best Zucchini Pie Ever step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Chop Zucchini into cubed sized pieces.
- Grate both cheeses and set aside.
- Beat Eggs in a large bowl.
- Add all other ingredients into large bowl, one at a time.
- Mix well together.
- Grease large pie plate.
- Add final product to greased plate.
- Bake in oven for 45 min until top is golden brown.
- Let sit for 10 min before serving.
I slice zucchini and onion super thin with the mandolin. Assemble your pie a few hours ahead of time and place it in the refrigerator. The best Greek Kolokithopita (Greek Zucchini Pie) recipe for all Greek food lovers! Kolokithopita, or Greek Zucchini Pie, is perfect comfort food for the Summer. The dish is a simple combination of zucchini, onions, herbs, eggs & feta, wrapped in a flaky phyllo dough, which makes for an awesome.