Easy lemon curry chicken legs with sweet potato and veg :). Transfer chicken and sweet potatoes to a platter. Sprinkle with the coconut and mustard seed mixture and cilantro. Growing up, this lemon chicken potato casserole was our family's version of total comfort food.
Ingredients of Easy lemon curry chicken legs with sweet potato and veg :)
- Prepare 12 of chicken legs.
- It's Half of a lemon.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare of Large Handful cherry tomatoes.
- It's 1 of courgette.
- It's 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 of sweet potatoes.
- It's 2 of normal potatoes.
- It's of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Oil.
- It's of Mayo.
An easy and filing vegetarian curry dish, featuring lentils and sweet potato. Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat. Saute the onion until it's turning a little golden. Add the lentils, potato, carrot, and seasonings, and stir to combine everything.
Easy lemon curry chicken legs with sweet potato and veg :) step by step
- Slash chicken legs.
- Then add turmeric paprika curry powder garlic oil salt pepper and squeeze the lemon juice in bowl.
- Put chicken in the bowl and coat.
- Then put chicken on baking tray and put aside.
- Cut courgette onion and add tomatoes. Put in oven dish and coat with salt pepper and oil then put aside.
- Then cut potatoes smaller than roast potatoes size and put in baking tray with little bit of salt and pepper coat in oil.
- Now put them all in oven at 200c chicken on top then potatoes the veg, should be done in 45 mins until nice and brown. Turn half way through.
- Serve with a nice dollop of mayo.
Sweet potatoes are something I crave especially when the weather cools off, and this sweet potato chickpea curry recipe is a new favorite way to enjoy them. I could eat this every day and be a very happy camper. This chickpea coconut curry is an easy curry that's healthy, made in one skillet. When I first posted a similar Sweet Potato and Chickpea Curry recipe on the blog people on Make sure you cook Instant Pot Brown Rice before starting with the sweet potato curry prep so you My love for the Instant Pot started with this Instant Pot Chicken and Rice recipe. You can use any cut of chicken you like for this Vietnamese curry recipe, however getting one with bones gives the chicken some size or bulk so it isn't bullied around by the potatoes and carrots.