30 minute chicken tortilla Soup. When I see chicken tortilla soup on a restaurant menu, I get excited. My family loved the soup and I love that it's ready so quickly and with very minimal effort. And it's better than from a restaurant.
Ingredients of 30 minute chicken tortilla Soup
- It's 1 pound of citrus dice marinated chicken.
- Prepare 1 can of fire roasted tomatoes.
- It's 1 can of drained corn.
- It's 1 can of rinsed black bean.
- It's 1/2 cup of pasta pinwheels.
- You need 2 of gloves diced garlic.
- Prepare 2 of carrots diced.
- Prepare 2 of zucchini diced.
- You need 1/3 of diced onion.
- It's 2 of celery stalks finely diced.
- It's of Water.
- Prepare to taste of Garlic salt.
- It's to taste of Chicken bullion.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- It's of Toppings.
- It's of Avocado.
- You need of Mexican cheese.
- It's of Limes.
- It's strips of Tortilla chips or.
- It's of Onion.
- You need of Radishes etc.
Best part about this is that it can be easily customized for picky eaters or flavor preferences by letting each. Once the chicken is cooked through, place it. This chicken tortilla soup is quick to make, flavorful, and filling, plus it freezes well. Garnish with avocado, Monterey Jack cheese, or green onion!
30 minute chicken tortilla Soup instructions
- Start by dicing and preparing all ingredients set aside.
- Now heat stock pan add oil, onions, celery and carrot sweat down for about 3-4 minutes, add in diced garlic and garlic salt, now add in diced chicken cook down for about 10 minutes fill with water as desired add in zucchini bring to a boil..
- Now after 7 minutes or so add in pasta and all can beans and corn, taste for seasoning as desired.. cook till pasta is as desired. I do about 10 minutes.
- Now garnish with your desired toppings ! Enjoy.
Saute onion and garlic in oil until soft. Stir in chili powder, oregano, tomatoes, broth, and water. It's garnished with homemade tortilla strips, lime, and cilantro for classic Mexican flavors! This healthy filling soup is one of our family favorites and is a must try this winter. Garnish with tortilla chips, avocado, cilantro, sour-cream and cheese or your favorite soup toppings!