Baked bread lasangna. How to cook Delicious Lasagna recipe (Pasta recipe)with costing CHECK OUT MY OTHER VIDEOS How to make Chocolate Butternut Cake Check. Vegetable Lasagna using Bread without Oven As you know, Lasagna sheets may not be easily available, so I have used the bread instead.
Ingredients of Baked bread lasangna
- You need of For vegetable mixture:.
- It's of Different bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Zucchini.
- Prepare 1/2 bowl of basil.
- You need 1 bowl of Tomato.
- It's 1 bowl of cheese.
- It's 1/2 bowl of ketchup.
- It's 1/2 bowl of chilli sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Salt according.
- Prepare 1 spoon of olive oil.
- You need of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- It's of White sauce:.
- Prepare 1 spoon of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of maida.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It's of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- Prepare Pinch of sugar.
- You need of Cheese.
- It's of For making the final dish.
- Prepare 5-6 slices of Bread.
- You need of Butter.
- It's 3 cubes of Cheese.
- It's of Step 1:.
- It's of Take 5-6 slices of bread and roll them into thin slices.
- You need of Step2:.
- It's of Take a baking dish.
- Prepare of Apply butter on the dish and grease it properly.
- Prepare of Step 3:.
- Prepare of First put the vegetable mixture on the bottom.
- You need of Then apply the white mixture on top.
- It's of Then put the bread slices on top and repeat the procedure twice.
- Prepare of Garnish the dish with cheese, oregano and chilli flakes.
- You need of Step 4:.
- It's of Pre heat the oven at 200°C.
- Prepare of Bake the dish for 15 minutes.
Bakeware suitable for lasagna and other baking essentials. Anchor Hocking has a great selection of bakeware available in full sets or single items. A wide variety of bake lasagna options are available to you, such as feature, material, and certification. To our valued customers, We regret that due to technical challenges caused by new regulations in Europe, we can for the time being no longer accept orders from the European Union.
Baked bread lasangna step by step
Take a chance and try our kid-friendly comfort food spinach lasagna recipe. I love lasagna and garlic bread, so it only made sense to put them together in these fun little cups. Lasagna Cups Recipe photo by Taste of Home. If bread pudding is the world's most versatile dessert, lasagna is its savory equivalent. With virtually endless permutations, lasagna can be swayed to take on any fillings you fancy.