Easy Sweet and Sour Pork with Chutney. Try this sweet and sour pork dish. The deep fried pork is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, and the sauce is a perfect. Easy recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox.
Ingredients of Easy Sweet and Sour Pork with Chutney
- It's 150 grams of Pork thigh or other parts.
- It's 1 of Onion.
- It's 1 of Green pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of Carrot.
- You need 1/3 of Eggplant or zucchini (optional).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1 of White pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ★ Apple and cranberry chutney.
- You need 20 ml of ★ White or red wine.
- It's 1 tbsp of ★ Tomato paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★ Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 50 ml of ★ Water.
- Prepare 1/2 of Chinese chicken stock granule or soup stock.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil or grapeseed oil.
- Prepare 1 of handful Nuts such as cashew nuts (optional).
Easy sweet and sour pork recipe 咕噜肉. The secret lies in the use of plum sauce and lemon juice to create the perfect balance of sweetness and sourness. Chinese sweet and sour pork is prepared by marinating the pork with light soy sauce, cornatarch and egg white for thirty minutes at least. Sweet and Sour Pork with crispy pork, pineapple, bell peppers and onions in a homemade tangy sauce just like your favorite Chinese takeout.
Easy Sweet and Sour Pork with Chutney instructions
- Chop the onion, carrot, green onion and the pork into bite-sized pieces..
- Heat the oil in a skillet and sauté the onion. Add the vegetable, then the pork and continue frying them. Season lightly with salt and pepper. Pour in some water and simmer..
- Combine the ★ ingredients well. I used red wine this time..
- Add the Step 3 seasonings into the Step 2 skillet and simmer over medium to low heat for 5 to 10 minutes. Serve it on the bed of rice and enjoy..
- I forgot to add the green pepper the last time. I made this dish the other day so I changed the photos..
- If you prefer to thicken the sauce, add 1 teaspoon of flour before frying the pork, or add 1 teaspoon of katakuriko slurry (dissolve katakuriko with some water) at the end to thicken..
Crispy Sweet and Sour Pork is an easy classic Chinese recipe that always looks more intimidating than it is. With an easy batter and quick sauce. For the sweet and sour sauce, place all of the sauce ingredients into a food processor and blend to a smooth paste. Sweet and sour pork is one of the most common dishes found in Asian/Chinese restaurants throughout the world. The dish is so well received that it is While sweet and sour pork may be easy to prepare, the perfect dish calls for crispy pork.